Maintainer 6-1-084 Body
Maintainer's service bodies give you a noticeable advantage from the start:
- Larger storage space, more cubic feet than any other manufacturer.
- Recessed single piece doors-no water traps.
- D-Ring stainless steel handles-studded for easy replacement.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cast door hinges-no door sag.
- Door seals are metal backed automotive bulb type providing long life & superior sealing.
- Custom body sizes.
Click here for the line drawing for this unit.
- Galvannealed body to resist corrosion
- Doors are single peice construction to avoid water traps
- Three point keyed alike chrome
- D-ring latches Gas shock door holders
- Underbody is undercoated to resist corrosion
- 49" Wide center deck with 1/8" thick deck plate
- Rear deck valve well to house valve and outrigger controls accessible out rear
- Closed center load sensing
- Two manual crank rear outriggers with pads
- One curb side front outrigger on one ton crane bodies
- Rear deck plate step bumper I.C.C. lights, reflectors and mud flaps
- Underbody with drains, is ribbed for reinforcement
- Proportional control on crane
- Pressurized storage compartments
- Manual jib crane extension
- Hydraulic driven air compressors and accessories
- Hydraulic driven generator and accessories
- Gas and diesel driven welders
- Slide-in or swing-down tail gate
- Cooling and heating packages for hydraulic systems
- Fixed or adjustable shelving
- Roll-out drawers and trays
- Parts book dividers
- Compartments covered with deck plate
- Oxy/Act storage copmpartment
- Center deck slide top covers
- Backup alarm
- Hydraulic quick disconnect/flow meter
- Vise and grinder brackets
- 12/24 volt jump start with cables
- Extertior light package
- Interior compartment lights
- Flush mount tie downs
- Mini lube packages
- Two tone paint
- Heavy duty push workbench bumper
- Spare tire bracket
- Two hydraulic rear outriggers with pads